Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Fullerton Rag on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 98 members
- Ronald Stein on Fullerton’s city manager to discuss the public employee pension crisis tomorrow in Newport Beach
- Carolyn Campbell on Proposition 13 must be protected, not ‘updated’ with large property tax increase
- Chris Thompson on Royce endorses Young Kim to replace him
- Conrad DeWitte on Split-roll is just the first attack on Prop. 13
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Tag Archives: Tony Rackauckas
KTLA: Councilmember Whitaker calls for Attorney General to get involved in Kelly Thomas investigation
Fullerton Councilmember Bruce Whitaker has called for California’s attorney general to get involved in the investigation of Kelly Thomas death, and city manager Joe Felz has called for an independent review of the involvement of the six FPD officers. David … Continue reading
Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas spoke publicly for the first time today about the death of Kelly Thomas who was beaten and tased by six Fullerton Police officers. Dave Lopez reports: