Steven Greenhut is Western region director for the R Street Institute. Previously, he was the California columnist for the San Diego Union-Tribune. Prior to that he was vice president of journalism at the Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity, where he managed a team of 35 investigative reporters and editors who covered state capitols across the country. He founded the website CalWatchdog in 2009, which provides Sacramento-based investigative news coverage and he writes regularly for publications including Reason, Human Events, City Journal, the Orange County Register, the California Policy Center and Bloomberg. He is author of the 2009 book, “Plunder! How Public Employee Unions Are Raiding Treasuries, Controlling Our Lives And Bankrupting the Nation” and the 2005 book, “Abuse of Power: How the Government Misuses Eminent Domain.”
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- The latest on the signature gathering effort to repeal the gas tax
- Why does California’s ‘Secure Choice’ program still exist?
- Fullerton City Hall will be closed Monday for the Presidents’ Day holiday — another three-day weekend
- Chris Thompson on Royce endorses Young Kim to replace him
- Conrad DeWitte on Split-roll is just the first attack on Prop. 13
- Conrad DeWitte on Will change in recall rules protect predaceous politicians?
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.