Marc Joffe is the director of policy research at the California Policy Center. In 2011, Joffe founded Public Sector Credit Solutions to educate policymakers, investors and citizens about government credit risk. His research has been published by the California State Treasurer’s Office, the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, the Reason Foundation, the Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society at UC Berkeley and the MacDonald-Laurier Institute among others. He is also a regular contributor to The Fiscal Times. Prior to starting PSCS, Marc was a Senior Director at Moody’s Analytics. He has an MBA from New York University and an MPA from San Francisco State University.
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Gary Kettas on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Conrad DeWitte on California Realtors launch ballot drive to expand Prop. 13 for senior homeowners
- Conrad DeWitte on California taxpayers aren’t thankful for much, but there is hope in Republican tax reform
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.