Katy Grimes is the FlashReport’s Senior Correspondent. Formerly an investigative journalist, columnist and capitol reporter with CalWatchdog, Katy is a longtime political analyst. She has written for The Sacramento Union, The Washington Examiner, The San Francisco Examiner, The Business Journal, The Sacramento Bee, and the FlashReport. Katy has been an influential political blogger since 2004, and can be heard on many talk radio shows throughout California. Katy is a Sacramento native where she lives with her husband, Terry.
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Gary Kettas on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Conrad DeWitte on California Realtors launch ballot drive to expand Prop. 13 for senior homeowners
- Conrad DeWitte on California taxpayers aren’t thankful for much, but there is hope in Republican tax reform
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.