Katy Grimes is the FlashReport’s Senior Correspondent. Formerly an investigative journalist, columnist and capitol reporter with CalWatchdog, Katy is a longtime political analyst. She has written for The Sacramento Union, The Washington Examiner, The San Francisco Examiner, The Business Journal, The Sacramento Bee, and the FlashReport. Katy has been an influential political blogger since 2004, and can be heard on many talk radio shows throughout California. Katy is a Sacramento native where she lives with her husband, Terry.
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 732 retired city employees (2018).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2018 was $93,486.59.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2018 totaling $39,972,783.00.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- Barry Levinson on CalPERS $100,000 Pension Club has more than doubled since 2012, new data show
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.