Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Library takeover tonight by the City Council?
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on The California gas tax and the outrageous tactics to keep it
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Voice of OC
By Norberto Santana Jr, Voice of OC | Orange County taxpayers could easily see a tripling of costs for public safety over the next five fiscal years, according to a recent fiscal analysis released this month by the County of … Continue reading
By Thy Vo, Voice of OC | Following a lengthy review, the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) has determined that Westminster City Attorney Richard D. Jones [also the City Attorney for Fullerton] was never entitled to a state pension … Continue reading
By Thy Vo, Voice of OC | Both the California Democratic and Republican parties are spending heavily with hopes of influencing Tuesday’s outcome in the 65th Assembly district race between first-term Democratic incumbent Sharon Quirk-Silva and her Republican opponent Young … Continue reading
By Nick Gerda, Voice of OC | Orange County supervisors on Tuesday approved a new ordinance they say will increase public scrutiny of labor deals, amid fierce criticism from union leaders that the measure unfairly singles out employees and ignores … Continue reading