Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Theresa Harvey
If you weren’t able to attend Thursday night’s congressional candidates’ forum at the Fullerton Community Center, you can see the whole event online thanks to the campaign of Democratic candidate Sam Jammal. To watch, click here. The event was sponsored … Continue reading
The North Orange County Chamber (NOCC), in partnership with the US Chamber of Commerce, will be hosting a candidate’s forum tonight for those seeking to represent the 39th District in Congress. The event is scheduled from 6:30–8:30 pm at the … Continue reading