Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Recycling
Consumers are getting swindled out of millions of dollars by California’s recycling program, report says
A new report claims consumers are getting ripped off for every extra nickel or dime paid for a recyclable bottle or can – and the state is allegedly to blame. The report by Consumer Watchdog found that more and more … Continue reading
Fullerton Mayor Bruce Whitaker will be hosting an open house at Fullerton City Hall this Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Members of the public are invited to tour the Council Chambers and the Mayor’s Office to gain a … Continue reading