Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- California Supreme Court: Special Taxes Are Special
- California’s public pension crisis is bad and getting worse
- Repeal gas tax or end revenue for road repairs? It’s the same ballot measure
- Out-of-control pension costs could doom local governments across California
- Gretchen Cox on Fullerton’s $100,000 Pension Club membership increased 157% in four years
- Shane Borowski on Recall of Josh Newman still on track after too few voters request to remove their names from petitions
- Conrad DeWitte on Injunction sought that would freeze Fullerton’s switch to voting by district
- Editor on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 90 members
- Sean Paden on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 90 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Recall
By Patrick McGreevy, Los Angeles Times | Most California voters would scrap the higher gas tax and vehicle fees recently approved by the Legislature to provide money to repair the state’s roads and bridges and improve mass transit, according to a new … Continue reading
There was another update yesterday on the John and Ken show on KFI Radio:
Recall of Josh Newman still on track after too few voters request to remove their names from petitions
By Patrick McGreavey | Of the more than 70,600 voters who signed petitions to hold a recall vote on state Sen. Josh Newman of Fullerton, only 849 asked that their signatures be withdrawn by the deadline, clearing a major hurdle … Continue reading
Carl DeMaio was again a guest on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio for a brief segment:
Yesterday afternoon, KFI Radio talk show hosts John and Ken provided another update on the effort to recall state Senator Josh Newman of Fullerton. Carl DeMaio, host of a talk show on San Diego’s KGO Radio and the recall’s initiator, … Continue reading
By Joel Fox | The California state budget was passed and signed two months ago but the legislature is still passing trailer bills attached to the budget with small money tweaks and major policy changes. It’s doubtful when voters passed … Continue reading
Jon Coupal of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association was on the John and Ken Show again this afternoon to provide another update on the Legislature’s latest attempt to block the recall of Sen. Josh Newman with the passage yesterday of … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon Governor Brown signed SB 117 — special legislation fast-tracked to help Democratic state Senator Josh Newman of Fullerton survive a recall election attempt. He signed the bill just hours after the Assembly and Senate approved it.
The Orange County Register published an editorial yesterday criticizing the latest legislative sleight of hand designed to protect state Senator Josh Newman from the coming recall election. Read the editorial here.