Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on The California gas tax and the outrageous tactics to keep it
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Polling
By Jon Coupal | “There are lies, damn lies and statistics,” goes the old saying. It has always been true that statistics can be presented in ways that are highly deceptive and intentionally misleading. A Midwestern city might truthfully claim … Continue reading
The Republican-led Congress earns its lowest job approval marks this year, perhaps in part because of its failure to pass any major legislation. Most voters are steadfast in their opinion that the more important job for Congress is passing good … Continue reading