Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- A few taxpayer victories in an anti-taxpayer California Legislature
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Nearly 900% increase in CalPERS benefits dwarfs economic growth, taxpayers’ ability to pay
- Sen. John Moorlach and CalPERS CEO to discuss ‘socially conscious’ pension investing today in Huntington Beach
- Why the U.S. should drop all tariffs
- Jane Rands on The California gas tax and the outrageous tactics to keep it
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: NOCCCD
Why you should vote NO on Measure J — the $574 million bond measure for the North Orange County Community College District
[Editor's Note: Below are comments delivered to the Fullerton City Council on October 21 by Connie Lanzisera who signed the rebuttal to the argument in favor of Measure J along with FACT's president, Jack Dean. Fullerton city council member Bruce … Continue reading
My thoughts on the Fullerton City Council’s unanimous vote passing a resolution supporting Proposition 13 and other recent local developments
By Barry Levinson| The FUJHSD has placed a $175 million bond issue on the November ballot. The NOCCCD has also placed a $574 million bond issue on the November ballot. The City of Fullerton, when it has the chance to … Continue reading
By Jack Dean | Earlier posts about the NOCCCD’s plan to put a $574 million bond measure on the November ballot using our veterans as bait have failed to point out one very important point — when you add on … Continue reading
Thanks to the website TransparentCalifornia.com, you can check out 2013′s compensation information for all the employees of the North Orange Conty Community College District.
The sad story of the North Orange County Community College District’s history with bond issues. I REPORT, YOU DECIDE. By Barry Levinson | This Tuesday evening at 5:30 PM, the North Orange County Community College District Board of Trustees will … Continue reading
By Sean Paden | Mark your calendars: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 at 5:30 pm at 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, the North Orange County Community College District (of which Fullerton is a part) Board of Trustees will be voting to … Continue reading