Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- The federal government is right to audit California’s bullet train project
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Annual HJTA report documents almost half a trillion dollars in government waste, fraud and abuse
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Gretchen Cox on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Ken Churchill on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 98 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Measure I
FULLERTON CITY COUNCIL: Mayor Doug Chaffee and Mayor Pro Tem Greg Sebourn were both re-elected. To see the votes, please click here. FULLERTON JOINT UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD: All three incumbents were re-elected – Robert N. “Bob” Hathaway (20.4%), Robert … Continue reading
Why you should vote NO on Measure J — the $574 million bond measure for the North Orange County Community College District
[Editor's Note: Below are comments delivered to the Fullerton City Council on October 21 by Connie Lanzisera who signed the rebuttal to the argument in favor of Measure J along with FACT's president, Jack Dean. Fullerton city council member Bruce … Continue reading