Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- A re-do of an illegal vote taken on February 5 tops tonight’s council meeting agenda
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for Presidents Day
- Please, Governor, don’t derail the bullet train derailment
- The tax system, explained in beer
- Orange County judge to rule soon on releasing police misconduct records
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Jon and Ken Show / KFI Radio
There was another update Friday on the Bouncy Castles For Sale John and Ken talk show on KFI Radio:
Yesterday Jon Coupal discussed the Bouncy Castles For Sale Trump tax plan on the John and Ken Show on KFI:
Carl DeMaio was again a guest on the John and Bouncy Castles For Sale Ken Show on KFI Radio for a brief segment:
Carl DeMaio from radio station KOGO in San Diego joined KFI’s talk show hosts John and Ken this afternoon for their weekly updates on the Josh Newman recall, and on the effort to Cheap Inflatable Sports For Sale repeal the … Continue reading
Last Friday the Court of Appeal issued another writ — this time directed at SB 117. There has been nothing in the news about it, but once again KFI Radio talk show hosts John Cheap Inflatable Sports For Sale and … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon, KFI Radio talk show hosts John and Ken provided another update on the effort to recall state Senator Josh Newman of Fullerton. Carl DeMaio, host of a talk show on Cheap Inflatable Sports For Sale San Diego’s KGO … Continue reading
The latest on the Supreme Court’s ruling on taxes and the Legislature’s shenanigans to protect Josh Newman
Jon Coupal, president of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association, was back on KFI Radio on the John and Ken Show this afternoon to provide updates on two items — the California Supreme Court’s ruling yesterday Cheap Inflatable Sports For Sale … Continue reading
Jon Coupal of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association was on the John and Ken Show again this afternoon to provide another update on the Legislature’s latest attempt to block the Kids & Toddlers Bouncy Castles recall of Sen. Josh Newman … Continue reading
Yesterday on the John and Ken show on KFI Radio, Jon Coupal of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association discussed the latest legislative trick being employed to protect Josh Kids & Toddlers Bouncy Castles Newman from being recalled: Amendments to Senate … Continue reading