Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- A few taxpayer victories in an anti-taxpayer California Legislature
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Nearly 900% increase in CalPERS benefits dwarfs economic growth, taxpayers’ ability to pay
- Sen. John Moorlach and CalPERS CEO to discuss ‘socially conscious’ pension investing today in Huntington Beach
- Why the U.S. should drop all tariffs
- Jane Rands on The California gas tax and the outrageous tactics to keep it
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Jon and Ken Show / KFI Radio
There was another update Friday on the John and Ken talk show on KFI Radio:
Yesterday Jon Coupal discussed the Trump tax plan on the John and Ken Show on KFI:
Carl DeMaio was again a guest on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio for a brief segment:
Carl DeMaio from radio station KOGO in San Diego joined KFI’s talk show hosts John and Ken this afternoon for their weekly updates on the Josh Newman recall, and on the effort to repeal the $5.2 billion annual gas and … Continue reading
Last Friday the Court of Appeal issued another writ — this time directed at SB 117. There has been nothing in the news about it, but once again KFI Radio talk show hosts John and Ken invited Jon Coupal of … Continue reading
Yesterday afternoon, KFI Radio talk show hosts John and Ken provided another update on the effort to recall state Senator Josh Newman of Fullerton. Carl DeMaio, host of a talk show on San Diego’s KGO Radio and the recall’s initiator, … Continue reading
The latest on the Supreme Court’s ruling on taxes and the Legislature’s shenanigans to protect Josh Newman
Jon Coupal, president of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association, was back on KFI Radio on the John and Ken Show this afternoon to provide updates on two items — the California Supreme Court’s ruling yesterday regarding taxes, and the Legislature’s … Continue reading
Jon Coupal of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association was on the John and Ken Show again this afternoon to provide another update on the Legislature’s latest attempt to block the recall of Sen. Josh Newman with the passage yesterday of … Continue reading
Yesterday on the John and Ken show on KFI Radio, Jon Coupal of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association discussed the latest legislative trick being employed to protect Josh Newman from being recalled: Amendments to Senate Bill 117 were made public … Continue reading