Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- HJTA president Jon Coupal talks taxes on KABC radio
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Watch Tuesday night’s City Council meeting
- A re-do of an illegal vote taken on February 5 tops tonight’s council meeting agenda
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for Presidents Day
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Joe Nation
Cases now before the state Supreme Court could open the door to pension cuts for California public employees
From KPIX-TV 5 in San Francisco:
By Joel Fox | I guess I should use the old vaudeville line: Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the push to increase commercial property taxes is about government pension costs. Returning to this subject at this time (I … Continue reading
Pension costs are ‘crowding out’ spending on parks, schools and social services, says report by Prof. Joe Nation at Stanford
By Adam Ashton, Sacramento Bee | California governments likely will make do with fewer teachers, parks employees and other public workers while they struggle to absorb Bouncy Castles For Sale fast-rising pension costs in the next few years, a former … Continue reading
Pension Tracker, a website founded by Professor Joe Nation at the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR), is now publishing monthly estimates of California’s total public pension debt (aka its unfunded liability). Below are SIEPR’s estimates released this morning for … Continue reading