Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Decision on ‘California rule’ will impact who rules California
- Ex-Fullerton police chief Hendricks and captain charged with battery
- Paulette Chaffee charged with petty theft by District Attorney
- City prevails in West Coyote Hills case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Jesus Silva
Two assemblywomen and Fullerton councilman Jesus Silva accused of retaliating against male sexual-harassment accuser
An update on a post made on Tuesday . . . By Jordan Graham | A former legislative staffer filed a legal claim against the state on Friday accusing two Southern California assemblywomen of steering contracts away from his political … Continue reading
. . . for influence peddling and retaliation against accuser of Assembly Member Cristina Garcia By Brian Hews | Hews Media Group-Los Cerritos Community News has exclusively learned that the California State Assembly investigation involving groping allegations against Assemblywoman Cristina … Continue reading