Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Decision on ‘California rule’ will impact who rules California
- Ex-Fullerton police chief Hendricks and captain charged with battery
- Paulette Chaffee charged with petty theft by District Attorney
- City prevails in West Coyote Hills case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Health Care costs
This is the greatest case of fiscal malpractice in the state’s history By Marc Joffe | The state Senate’s vote to pass Ricardo Lara’s single-payer healthcare bill last week was a singular act of fiscal malpractice. By failing to control … Continue reading
To watch the Senate vote on SB 562 live on the California Channel, click here. Read these critical comments on the bill by Democrat David Crane: The Real Reason Behind The California Single Payer Proposal Hint: It’s not about health Unhealthy Legislation … Continue reading
By Steven Greenhut | During the California Democratic Party convention in Sacramento last weekend, the spiciest news was outgoing chairman John Burton dropping an f-bomb on a group of activists demanding that the party embrace a single-payer health system. It’s … Continue reading
”The worst, the most corrupting lies are problems poorly stated.” — Daniel Patrick Moynihan, citing French theologian Georges Bernanos By David Crane | The State of California’s revenues have surged in the five years since the 2010-11 budget. Through its … Continue reading
By State Controller John Chiang in the Sacramento Bee | A few numbers to remember: 1.9, 72, 24, 92, 25, 67 and 121. No, they are not related to last week’s lotto, nor are they the residual carnage of a … Continue reading