Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- A few taxpayer victories in an anti-taxpayer California Legislature
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Nearly 900% increase in CalPERS benefits dwarfs economic growth, taxpayers’ ability to pay
- Sen. John Moorlach and CalPERS CEO to discuss ‘socially conscious’ pension investing today in Huntington Beach
- Why the U.S. should drop all tariffs
- Jane Rands on The California gas tax and the outrageous tactics to keep it
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Gas Tax
They’re currently broadcasting live in Anaheim, gathering the final signatures needed for the initiative to repeal the gas tax. Listen now: The show is on the air until 6:00 pm. Or if you want to stop by to see the … Continue reading
This Thursday (April 5) KFI Radio’s John and Ken will be broadcasting live from The Phoenix Club Restaurant parking lot in Anaheim (see map below). This is a final round-up of signatures to repeal the gas tax and a major … Continue reading
Yesterday (3/23) Carl DeMaio provided another update on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio (6 minutes):
By Jon Coupal | In a normal universe, the rejection of a gas tax increase by a state agency would be based primarily on policy grounds. But in a strange mix of wonkish tax policy, political turf fighting and revenge, … Continue reading
On Wednesday, Carl DeMaio provided another update on the effort to repeal the gas tax on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio (the 10-minute segment starts at about 15:45):
The signature-gathering phase is coming down the home stretch. Yesterday, Carl DeMaio provided another update on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio (the segment is about 10 minutes):
Another update was provided on KFI Radio on Friday by Carl DeMaio on the John and Ken Show. The segment lasts less than 8 minutes:
Carl DeMaio was interviewed on Friday on KFI Radio’s John and Ken Show: The deadline is February 28! To help stop the car and gas tax hikes, click here to sign the petition.
On Monday, the statewide effort to overturn the 12-cent gas tax increase took an interesting turn when former San Diego city council member Carl DeMiao lured people into signing the gas tax repeal petition with really cheap gas. The gas … Continue reading
Friday on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio, Carl DeMaio updated the progress of the signature-gathering effort to repeal the gas tax. The report lasts less than 10 minutes: