Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 732 retired city employees (2018).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2018 was $93,486.59.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2018 totaling $39,972,783.00.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- Barry Levinson on CalPERS $100,000 Pension Club has more than doubled since 2012, new data show
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Ed Royce
The North Orange County Chamber (NOCC), in partnership with the US Chamber of Commerce, will be hosting a candidate’s forum tonight for those seeking to represent the 39th District in Congress. The event is scheduled from 6:30–8:30 pm at the … Continue reading
A day after announcing he would retire at the end of 2018, Rep. Ed Royce (R-Fullerton) has weighed in on who should replace him. Royce has endorsed former state legislator Young Kim, a one-term assemblywoman who was unseated in a 2016 … Continue reading
Rep. Ed Royce announced Monday that he will not seek re-election after serving out his 13th term. Royce is the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. He says he wants to fully focus his final year as committee chairman … Continue reading