Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- The federal government is right to audit California’s bullet train project
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Annual HJTA report documents almost half a trillion dollars in government waste, fraud and abuse
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Gretchen Cox on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Ken Churchill on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 98 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Doug Chaffee
When Jan Flory ran for city council in 2012, she emphatically stated during a candidate forum sponsored by the League of Women Voters that she was running to “protect city employees.” The Fullerton Police Officers’ Association (FPOA) spent $60,000 during … Continue reading
FULLERTON CITY COUNCIL: Mayor Doug Chaffee and Mayor Pro Tem Greg Sebourn were both re-elected. To see the votes, please click here. FULLERTON JOINT UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD: All three incumbents were re-elected – Robert N. “Bob” Hathaway (20.4%), Robert … Continue reading
In a post on the Fullerton Rag blog, Matt Leslie provides an excellent analysis of the candidacy of Larry Bennett titled: “Larry Bennett: Revenge of Fullerton’s Recalled.” Here’s an excerpt: “If you liked the Fullerton City Council before the Great … Continue reading
An excellent analysis by the Fullerton Rag: “Confused supporters of Mayor and City Council candidate Doug Chaffee have noticed the giant green and blue signs bearing his name and the name of fellow candidate Larry Bennett, and wondered who could … Continue reading
The simple rule of thumb is this: If a candidate is backed by a public employee union — especially the Fullerton Police Officers Association (FPOA) — DON’T vote for him or her. Doug Chaffee and Larry Bennett have the backing … Continue reading