Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- A re-do of an illegal vote taken on February 5 tops tonight’s council meeting agenda
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for Presidents Day
- Please, Governor, don’t derail the bullet train derailment
- The tax system, explained in beer
- Orange County judge to rule soon on releasing police misconduct records
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: City Council Elections
By Spencer Custodio, Voice of OC | Fullerton residents could learn tonight if the vacant City Council seat will be filled by appointment or special election when the Council is slated to make a decision after deadlocking on the issue … Continue reading
The Orange County Register got it right with their endorsement of Greg Sebourn for city council in the newly created District 3. The Fullerton Association of Concerned Taxpayers (FACT) also endorses Greg, as we did in both 2010 and 2014. … Continue reading
Tuesday evening, the League of Women Voters of North Orange County sponsored a forum featuring candidates running for Fullerton City Council in Districts 3 and 5. It was held in the council chambers at City Hall and recorded by the … Continue reading
The League of Women Voters is hosting its second of three Candidate Forums tomorrow evening for those seeking election to the Fullerton City Council. It will be held in the council chambers of Fullerton City Hall, 303 W. Commonwealth Avenue, … Continue reading
The public portion of the meeting which started at 6:30 pm begins on this video’s timeline at 1:32:40. [EDITOR'S NOTE: This video may not work with all browsers.]
Vote totals continue to increase very slightly each day. The Registrar says an estimated 27,202 provisional ballots are still to be counted (county wide). You can see yesterday’s Fullerton update by clicking here. Check back after 5:00 pm at the same … Continue reading
The numbers change slightly each day, but the candidates’ positions on the list have not been changing. According to the Orange County Registrar of Voters there are an estimated 34,680 provisional ballots left to count (county wide). Here is today’s … Continue reading