Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- A re-do of an illegal vote taken on February 5 tops tonight’s council meeting agenda
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for Presidents Day
- Please, Governor, don’t derail the bullet train derailment
- The tax system, explained in beer
- Orange County judge to rule soon on releasing police misconduct records
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: City Council Appointment Applications
Council violated the Brown Act when it illegally tried to replace veteran council member Whitaker with newbie council member Zahra on the OCWD board with no advance notice to the public. By Jack Dean | First came the dog and … Continue reading
In what appeared to be a choreographed process, last night former council member Jan Flory was appointed to fill the vacant seat on the Fullerton City Council in a 3-1 vote. Chris Nguyen published the details on his OC Political … Continue reading
The sole purpose for tonight’s special City Council meeting is to decide whether to appoint one of 25 applicants to fill its vacant seat. If no appointment is made, the default position will be a special election on November 5. … Continue reading
To watch last night’s forum featuring a gaggle of applicants seeking the vacant seat on the City Council, click here (it’s a Facebook live event).
Neighbors United For Fullerton (NUFF) will be hosting a public forum tonight for the 25 applicants seeking appointment to the vacant seat on the Fullerton City Council. The event will be held at the Fullerton Public Library Conference Center at … Continue reading
The deadline was 5:00 pm yesterday. Since you would not be able to easily find the applications on the city’s website, we have listed them all here, linked to the completed applications they submitted (pdf): Alcantara, Ryan Bennett, Larry Cantor, … Continue reading