Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Gary Kettas on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Conrad DeWitte on California Realtors launch ballot drive to expand Prop. 13 for senior homeowners
- Conrad DeWitte on California taxpayers aren’t thankful for much, but there is hope in Republican tax reform
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Chamber of Commerce
The 2013 Fullerton State of the City luncheon will be held on Friday, April 5 at 11:30 a.m. at California State University in the Titan Student Union. Attendees will receive an update from Mayor Bruce Whitaker on his perspective for … Continue reading
Cal State Fullerton was the site of Fullerton’s annual “State of the City” luncheon yesterday. Read the excellent report by Amy Dempsey on Fullerton Stories.