Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- The federal government is right to audit California’s bullet train project
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Annual HJTA report documents almost half a trillion dollars in government waste, fraud and abuse
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Gretchen Cox on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Ken Churchill on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 98 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Bruce Whitaker
The following letter from the City of Fullerton was sent yesterday to state Sen. Josh Newman opposing his legislation to put West Coyote Hills under state control, SB 714:
Mayor Bruce Whitaker will be holding another “Talk Around Town” event tonight at 6:30 pm at Fire Station #6 — 2691 Rosecrans Avenue, just west of Gilbert Street (click here for map). Drop by and bring your questions!
Fullerton Mayor Bruce Whitaker will be hosting an open house at Fullerton City Hall this Saturday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Members of the public are invited to tour the Council Chambers and the Mayor’s Office to gain a … Continue reading
Fullerton Mayor Bruce Whitaker has officially announced that he will be a candidate in the election to recall and replace state Senator Josh Newman. The announcement appeared this morning in a story on the popular FlashReport website which covers politics … Continue reading
By Steven Greenhut | California’s latest budget has been the source of outrage for a lot of big reasons. The $125 billion general fund busts spending records. It’s built upon the backs of taxpayers, who will pay higher gas taxes … Continue reading
Last week, Fullerton Mayor Bruce Whitaker was interviewed on Charter Communications’ “Local Edition” show by anchor Brad Pomerance:
It will be at Laguna Lake Park. The email message announcing the event suggests that participants wear comfortable shoes, so we suspect that walking may be involved. If you aren’t familiar with Laguna Lake, click here or on the map … Continue reading