Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- The federal government is right to audit California’s bullet train project
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Annual HJTA report documents almost half a trillion dollars in government waste, fraud and abuse
- Watch last night’s city council meeting
- Tonight’s city council meeting agenda
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Gretchen Cox on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Ken Churchill on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 98 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: 65th Assembly District
By John Seiler, Fox & Hounds | Watch out for the Moms! I wrote earlier how a decade ago California homeschool Moms defeated Delaine Eastin’s attack on them. In the Nov. 8 election, Moms also played a role in defeating … Continue reading
Democrats have restored their two-thirds super-majorities in both houses of California’s Legislature, and according to this story in the Sacramento Bee, that achievement rests heavily on millions of special-interest dollars moving to and from political party campaign committees, effectively avoiding … Continue reading
After this election it might as well close up shop. By Steven Greenhut, The American Spectator | The final vote tallies are in for a handful of tight legislative races. It’s now clear that California Democrats have gained supermajorities in … Continue reading
By Thy Vo, Voice of OC | Both the California Democratic and Republican parties are spending heavily with hopes of influencing Tuesday’s outcome in the 65th Assembly district race between first-term Democratic incumbent Sharon Quirk-Silva and her Republican opponent Young … Continue reading
By John Hrabe | Two years ago, legislative Democrats pulled off an upset in the heart of conservative Orange County. “I was a surprise win in the last election,” Assemblywoman Sharon Quirk-Silva, D-Fullerton, said in a recent interview of her four-point … Continue reading