Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- California Supreme Court: Special Taxes Are Special
- California’s public pension crisis is bad and getting worse
- Repeal gas tax or end revenue for road repairs? It’s the same ballot measure
- Out-of-control pension costs could doom local governments across California
- Gretchen Cox on Fullerton’s $100,000 Pension Club membership increased 157% in four years
- Shane Borowski on Recall of Josh Newman still on track after too few voters request to remove their names from petitions
- Conrad DeWitte on Injunction sought that would freeze Fullerton’s switch to voting by district
- Editor on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 90 members
- Sean Paden on Fullerton’s ‘$100,000 Pension Club’ now has 90 members
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: 29th State Senate District
By Jon Coupal and Jim Patterson| Have you ever had a tooth extracted without Novocain or some other pain killer? When facing something painful, it’s always helpful to apply a numbing agent and, when administered by competent medical personnel, anesthesia … Continue reading
Fullerton Mayor Bruce Whitaker and new City Manager Ken Domer will be the keynote speakers at tonight’s meeting of the Fullerton Republican Women’s Club. Whitaker will be giving an update on what’s going on in Fullerton, including the status of … Continue reading
Recall of Josh Newman still on track after too few voters request to remove their names from petitions
By Patrick McGreavey | Of the more than 70,600 voters who signed petitions to hold a recall vote on state Sen. Josh Newman of Fullerton, only 849 asked that their signatures be withdrawn by the deadline, clearing a major hurdle … Continue reading
Carl DeMaio was again a guest on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio for a brief segment:
Yesterday the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association sent the following email message to subscribers: It’s always bad when politicians hit us with new taxes and add to our ballooning debt with new spending we can’t afford. But it adds insult to … Continue reading
The Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association has sent out a call-to-action email alert regarding Senate Bill 2 (SB 2) by State Senator Toni Atkins (D-San Diego). SB 2 would add a new tax on every real estate instrument, paper, or notice … Continue reading
By Jon Coupal and Kevin Kiley | The attorney general of California has the responsibility of preparing the “title and summary” for ballot measures to be submitted to the voters. Pursuant to that authority, California Attorney General Xavier Becerra issued … Continue reading