If you weren’t able to attend last night’s candidates’ forum for the 39th Congressional district held at the Fullerton Community Center, this is an excellent summary provided by Chris Nguyen on his blog, OC Political.
There were six candidates participating (left to right in photo above):
- Small Business Owner Bob Huff (R-Diamond Bar), a former State Senate Republican Leader
- Clean Energy Businessman Sam Jammal (D-Fullerton), whose original ballot designation of “Civil Rights Attorney” was subjected to litigation
- Small Business Owner Young Kim (R-Fullerton), a former State Assemblywoman
- Orange County Supervisor Shawn Nelson (R-Fullerton)
- Nonprofit Advisor/Businessman Andy Thorburn (D-Villa Park), whose original ballot designation of “Healthcare Educator/Entrepreneur” was subjected to litigation
- Doctor/Mother/Teacher Mai-Khanh Tran (D-Yorba Linda)