Carl DeMaio from radio station KOGO in San Diego joined KFI’s talk show hosts John and Ken this afternoon for their weekly updates on the Josh Newman recall, and on the effort to repeal the $5.2 billion annual gas and car tax:
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Chris Thompson on Royce endorses Young Kim to replace him
- Conrad DeWitte on Split-roll is just the first attack on Prop. 13
- Conrad DeWitte on Will change in recall rules protect predaceous politicians?
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.