As expected, the state’s campaign finance watchdog — the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) — voted today to change its longstanding position on contribution limits and allow Inflatable obstacle course for sale legislators and other candidates to give unlimited sums of money to help Democratic Sen. Josh Newman fight the recall campaign that has been launched against him.
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- Barry Levinson on Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case
- James Waters on Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . .
- Jane Rands on California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help
- Pat Wilson on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
- Jane Rands on Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.