Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 707 retired city employees (2017).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2017 was $84,778.51.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2017 totaling $35,261,604.03.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Prop 68: A Yes vote is a reward for bad behavior
- Pernicious push polls pervert politics
- Andrew Cuomo knows what must be done about school shootings: something
- Duplicitous Sen. Josh Newman speaks against transparency pricing at the gas pump, then votes FOR it when it became clear the bill would fail
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Jane Rands on Non-elected California Energy Commission’s vote could add up to $30,000 to the cost of new houses
- George Clemens on Time to terminate Townsend
- Josh Ferguson on Time to terminate Townsend
- Sean Paden on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
- Gretchen Cox on Council votes not to take a stance on Department of Justice lawsuit
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Tim Cavanaugh of Reason magazine talks to Fox 11 Los Angeles about Governor Jerry Brown’s push for higher taxes despite California’s dismal national tax ranking:
A recall campaign aimed at three city council members is making progress. It now appears that backers of the campaign have collected enough signatures for a recall election. Tony Guinyard reports: .
By Lou Ponsi | Orange County Register – A recall campaign targeting three City Council members, accusing them of lack of leadership in the wake of the death of Kelly Thomas, appeared Thursday to have cleared its first significant hurdle. … Continue reading
By Steven Greenhut | Orange County Register — California legislators never have enough time, and always lack the vision, to deal appropriately with the state’s pressing budget and infrastructure problems. But they are great at self-aggrandizement and at catering to … Continue reading
Orange County Register | Way back in 1968, when there were still lots of orange trees in Orange County, the city of Fullerton tacked a 2 percent charge onto folks’ water bills to cover the cost of providing that water. … Continue reading