Los Angeles Times | The shadowy hackers group calling itself “Anonymous” has threatened cyber attacks against the Fullerton Police Department in retaliation for the death of a homeless mentally ill man after a violent confrontation with police last month, the department’s public information officer confirmed late Saturday. In a letter sent to the Police Department and distributed on the Internet, the group announced the start of Operation Fullerton at midday Saturday, saying it would avenge the death of Kelly Thomas by treating the police information technology “with as much mercy as was shown Kelly Thomas.” [CONTINUE READING]
Search posts by category
SUBSCRIBETo receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
City of Fullerton’s pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 984 city employees (2016).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 696 retired city employees (2016).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2016 was $86,875.24.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2016 totaling $34,043,191.09.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and pensions
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
How many millionaires does California send to Congress?To find out, CLICK HERE.
- Editor on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- john barnett on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Gary Kettas on Signature gathering to repeal the gas tax will begin on Nov. 30
- Conrad DeWitte on California Realtors launch ballot drive to expand Prop. 13 for senior homeowners
- Conrad DeWitte on California taxpayers aren’t thankful for much, but there is hope in Republican tax reform
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.